Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully as receipt of a deposit and completed hunters contract will acknowledge that you fully understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
All hunters and non-hunters are required to sign an indemnity agreement before the commencement of the contracted hunt and all other safaris.
• A completed hunt contract and deposit, in amount of 50% of the total day hunt fees, is required to confirm any reservation.
BOOKING FEES & PAYMENTS:
• All prices are calculated per night in camp, quoted in U.S. Dollars and are per person.
• A minimum of 7 actual hunting days plus 2 days for arrival and departure travel is required.
• No refunds can be made for late arrivals or early departures as we incur expenses in advance of the hunting safari based on the number of days booked.
• The balance of the trip fees must be received no later than 60 days prior to your arrival in Namibia.
• Upon the completion of the hunting safari you will be furnished with an invoice for trophy fees and any other costs (if any) incurred during the hunt which will be paid in full before departure.
• Payments must be made in cash, or via electronic bank wire transfer.
• Cancellation charges shall apply in the following circumstances:
a. 180 days prior to commencement of the Safari: full deposit is refunded less 15% handling fee.
b. 180 to 90 days prior to commencement of the Safari: 50% of deposit shall be refunded.
c. 90 days or less prior to commencement of the Safari: total balance of the contracted fees forfeited.
• Any cancellation of a reservation must be in writing and shall only be effective upon its acknowledged receipt by Vieranas Safaris.
• If a reservation is changed to an earlier or later date than originally reserved, we will endeavour to comply, but will not be obligated and will depend solely on availability of the new reservation dates.
• Vieranas Safaris may, at its discretion and without liability or cost to itself, at any time cancel or terminate a client’s safari in the event of illness or the illegal or incompatible behaviour of the client undertaking the safari, who shall in such circumstances not be entitled to a refund.
• The client declares him/herself fit enough to undertake the hunt and safaris.
• Anti-malaria precautions will be the responsibility of the client. Consult a medical doctor for advice.
• Vieranas Safaris cannot be held liable for any necessary visas and documents to enter a given area or country. The onus is on the client to ensure passports and visas are valid for the duration of the safari.
• It is the responsibility of the client to obtain the necessary comprehensive insurances, before arriving, for any possible cancellations, medical expenses and protection of personal property and money.
• Species wounded, and not found, are accepted as taken and therefore paid in full.
• Government value added tax (VAT) of 15% is due on all trophy animals wounded, and not found or trophies not exported from Namibia.
• Safaris offered by Vieranas Safaris cover a wide spectrum of the African wilds and neither the Outfitter nor its employees can be held responsible for any death, injury, loss or damage related incidents while on safari.
• It is crucial that all instructions and guidance of the Professional Hunter be followed at all times during the hunt. Should the hunter fail to follow rules and regulations or endanger the life of any person, the professional hunter has the right to terminate the hunt.
The following ARE INCLUDED in all safaris referred to as Hunt or Day fees:
• Services of a licensed Professional Hunter & Guide
• Tracker, Skinner and camp staff
• Skinning & field preparation of trophies
• Delivery of trophies to local taxidermist & Ship agent
• Hunting vehicle and equipment
• Ground transport inside the specified hunting areas
• Hunt camp accommodations and laundry services
• All meals and refreshments during the hunt
The following are NOT INCLUDED in safari costs and Hunt or Day fees:
• Trophy fees as per the Vieranas Safaris price list
• Namibia Trophy hunting permits = USD 25.00 per hunter
• Dipping, packing, shipping & taxidermist costs
• Travel expenses prior to/ after contracted safari dates
• Return airport to hunt area ground transfer = USD 400.00
• International Telephone calls
• Photographic Safaris if not specified
• Personal items and Gratuities
• Vieranas Safaris shall be responsible for all field preparation of trophies up to, and including, the delivery to the taxidermist that will be used to transport the trophies to the clients’ chosen delivery address.
• Vieranas Safaris responsibility for the trophies and the handling thereof will cease upon delivery of the trophies to the taxidermist.
• All bleaching, dipping, packing, shipping and taxidermist costs, and the payment thereof, will be a direct agreement between the taxidermist/shipping agent and the client and not Vieranas Safaris.
Vieranas Safaris reserves the right to make use of any photography or film taken on the hunt and all safaris by our staff for self-promotion and general advertising purposes without payment. Where a client makes available photographs of their own, Vieranas Safaris reserves the right to make use of such photos.
The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the High Court of Namibia or the Magistrate Court for the District of Outjo for any legal proceedings in respect of any dispute that may arise from this agreement regardless of the cause of action or the amount in dispute and this paragraph shall serve as a written consent to jurisdiction as may be required by any law or court for purposes of conferring jurisdiction upon the court wherein the dominus litis institutes such proceedings.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.